lundi 20 mai 2013

MY LOVE AND COMFORTER


Foto: Fabio Ciomel/Picasa

Your beauty like the sun shine bright

Illuminating the dark corners of my heart

Relieving me of Worldly pain

Creating a wonderful World for me like zain

The World of milk and honey

Indeed you are my paradise



Your smile is like a perfume

Pouring out sweet aroma into my atmosphere

A passion in my heart you are

Comfortable and joyous every time with you

When my hair turns silver and grey

Your love shall turn it to black like super black



You are the pride among my friends

You are the topic in my speech

You make me feel complete

The valleys in my heart you leveled

Without you by my side

My life is empty



My love for you is like a river

Flowing from a mountain

Containing the purest of waters

The water will quench your thirst in an instant

You shall not long in my presence

Like a mother to a child, I will provide


They say sky is the limit

With us the sky is limitless

Like a pen and ink

We shall go beyond

Our love will be the international passport

Authorizing us to go wherever

Limitless like Romeo and Juliet.


Eric Mayombo




1 commentaire: